George Washington Bridge Bus Station
This page contains important information for the GWB Bus Terminal. This bus station located in Manhattan is across the river from Fort Lee, NJ. Here at InfoForNYC.com, we’re putting together the best guide for you.
The station location is marked on the Google Map on the right: between Ft. Washington Ave and Broadway AND between 178th and 179th Street.
Terminal maps available on the official website. See details on some of the major bus lines and also a link to ALL bus lines that go to the GWB Bus Station.
Directions to GWB Bus Station
- Public Transportation: Use Google Maps for directions.
- Major subway lines that connect to or are nearby include the A train and the 1 train
- Bus Stops
- There are several bus stops in the area either outside of or nearby the station. We recommend using Google Map to find the most convenient one.
- Taxi: there is no dedicated GWB Bus Station Taxi Stand.
- Directions by subway or NYC bus