Penn Station Schedules: New York
Many travelers want information on New York’s Penn Station, but are unsure where to go. Here at InfoForNYC.com, we’re putting together the best guide for you.
The Main Concourse location is marked on the Google Map on the right: between 31st and 33rd St. AND between 7th and 8th Ave. See also NJ Transit’s area map.
The Moynihan Train Hall serving Amtrak and LIRR is across the street between 31st and 33rd St. AND 8th and 9th Ave.
Directions to Penn Station
- Public Transportation: Use Google Maps for directions.
- Major subway lines that connect directly include: A, C, and E on the blue line as well as 1, 2, and 3 on the red line.
- Nearby stations that will require a walk include B, D, F, M, N, Q, and R at 34th Street – Herald Square, PATH train’s 33rd St Station, and 7 train to Hudson Yards
- PATH (ADD LINK) Train
- PATH 33 Street Station is within walking distance an avenue away
- Bus Stops
- There are several bus stops in the area. We recommend using Google Map to find the most convenient one.
- Taxi: Penn Station Taxi Stands
NJ Transit provides train service from multiple points in NJ to New York’s Penn Station Main Concourse.
LIRR – Long Island Rail Road
LIRR provides train service from multiple points in Long Island to New York’s Penn Station – Moynihan Train Hall
Amtrak provides train service all over the US and Canada to New York’s Penn Station – Moynihan Train Hall